- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Executive Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Human Resources Solutions
- Individual Health Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Medicare Supplements
- Consumerism Solutions
- Medicare Part D
- Group Life/AD&D
- Group Disability
- ACA Compliance and Reporting
Benefit Commerce Group Overview
Benefit Commerce Group is focused on providing our clients with advice, advocacy and results for their employee benefit programs. We make life better and easier for the HR and benefits staff with our day-to-day prompt attention and service, year-round communication, attention to detail, compliance support and data-driven strategies.
We help our clients attract and retain quality employees through their benefit programs by listening and customizing our services to meet each client’s needs, aligning with the client’s culture and business strategy.
We consistently have led our clients to more efficient benefits operations, improved benefit plans and programs that focus on improving the health and well-being of employees and their families. In many cases, these strategies include consumer-driven health plans that put employees more in control of their healthcare decisions. At the same time, we make life easier for HR staffs by providing the information, tools and support they need to further enhance their productivity and effectiveness. We can help elevate the HR function to one with a seat at the table for organization management, as HR becomes more involved in strategic planning to advance goals and translate to bottom line savings.
Benefit Commerce Group is committed to helping our clients make data-driven decisions. We do this through a number of services:
- Benchmarking. We brought to the state the Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey. Now in its 5th year, this is the largest independent employee benefits benchmarking survey for mid-size employers (50-5,000), with data that is available nowhere else at no cost to the survey participants.
- Actuarial & Underwriting. We have in-house and external actuarial and underwriting teams that provide financial analysis well beyond what our competitors can offer.
- Population health analytics and predictive modeling. Do you have employees with health risks they are not addressing? Do you have employees with chronic conditions who are not complying with treatment protocols (such as diabetic medications, diet and exercise)?
Our affiliation agreement with the leading population health firm means that we can provide you with access to reporting that analyzes your employees’ claims and biometric data.This is done on an aggregate basis, to better design programs and efforts to improve the health and well-being of your employees.On an individual basis, directly with your employees on a confidential basis, it targets engagement in specific health improvement programs.This firm has uncovered nearly $2 billion in health savings opportunities for more than 900 employers.
HR professionals are particularly drawn to Benefit Commerce Group because of our commitment to helping to reduce their burden. We do this in a number of ways, including:
- HR services. All our clients receive free direct connection to ThinkHR, with phone and email access to experts on HR and benefits compliance and responses to questions often within 24 hours, HIPAA training and other courses related to employment law and various HR/compliance issues, including over 200 courses, many in both English and Spanish.
- Employee engagement. We work with clients to develop open enrollment materials and other communications throughout the year to best explain and promote employee benefits. Employees engage when they understand the true value of their benefits and how to use them.
Benefit Commerce Group is organized around two primary teams: Benefit Consulting and Client Services. These groups work together to provide strategy, service and support, with a dedicated first-line team assigned for each client. This team includes a Lead Consultant, Client Manager and Assistant Client Manager.
In addition to your first-line team, our other consulting and service team members are available to step in when needed. You also have access to the knowledge, expertise and assistance of our other in-house subject matter experts, including:
- Strategy & Employer Advocacy
- HR Management
- Corporate Wellness
- General Counsel
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.