- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Group Health Insurance
- Human Resources Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Medicare Supplements
- Medicare Part D
Brown & Brown of Central Michigan Overview
Brown & Brown of Central Michigan, an employee benefits consulting & brokerage firm, specializes in school districts, municipalities, and private business of all sizes. This industry specialization enables us to provide the very best in targeted representation through experience, technical expertise, state-wide community engagement, and unparalleled market strength.Our teams deliver customized solutions, aggressive rate negotiations, regulatory guidance and active involvement throughout the collective bargaining process. Our clients benefit, not only from our leadership position and our specialized insight, but also from our established professional relationships in the insurance industry. We believe our people, expertise and services can make a difference when providing solutions and results for our clients.
- Employee Benefits Consulting & Brokerage – We provide employee benefits brokerage, consulting, optimization, and renewal management. Additionally, we negotiate rates, resolve claims and billing issues, educate and assist employees, provide regulatory and compliance guidance, and provide access to enrollment and decision support technology solutions.The value we bring to our clients rests to a large degree on the strength of our relationships with insurance carriers, and our ability to provide our clients with cost effective, quality employee benefits programs backed by responsive and accurate customer service.
- Labor Relations & Human Resources Support – Our firm will act as more than just a resource during contract negotiations to assist with employee benefit strategies and options – we are uniquely qualified to be part of an actual negotiation process. We will also coordinate all aspects of the new carrier implementation including onsite employee education and enrollment meetings with the goal to create an environment that will allow for a smooth transition.
- Client Services & Claims Adjudication – Our firm provides each of our clients with a dedicated Account Management Team that is responsible for managing your employee benefit programs, and a designated team member to resolve employees elevated claims issues. We focus on understanding our clients’ needs and delivering solutions. Our people, expertise and service make a difference, providing solutions and results for our clients.
- Compliance & Regulatory Guidance – Insurance marketplace conditions and health care reform are constantly changing, and our firm continually monitors any health, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other insurance industry legislative activity that could affect our clients’ current and future employee benefit programs. Our firm provides a variety of resources to assist clients in complying with federal legislation and state mandates.
- Enrollment & Decision Support Technology – We deliver the Enrollment and Decision Support Technology solution that best fits each clients’ needs to create efficiencies within their businesses and organizations and enhance the employee’s experience with their benefit programs.
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.