Employee Benefits ★ Technology ★ Compliance ★ HR Administration ★ Payroll ★ PEO
Butler Benefit Group is a personalized benefits insurance agency. Businesses engage us to increase the effectiveness of their employees' experience while reducing the HR department's workload, mainly when introducing technology, flexible administration, or revising compliance.
Benefits represent 10% of a company's average budget. BBG helps companies maximize these dollars by educating their employees to understand the value the employer is offering on their behalf. Surveys show when employees understand and use their benefits, retention, morale, and recruitment increase. This alone can save the company thousands of dollars a year in lost productivity.
Companies typically turn to us when they are:
- Seeking to implement technology that's both company and employee user-friendly that reinforces the employee's initial experience when choosing your company for employment.
- HR is frustrated in dealing with onboarding paper errors & wasting time tracking down the corrections and is searching for ways to decrease their redundant workload.
- Struggling to comply with the new COBRA & IRS laws, and seeks an easy-to-implement tool that helps navigate these new legislations and avoid costly fines.
- Disappointed and need a flexible agency that decreases their workload while creating a high-performance service culture that improves accountability, expands their knowledge base, and increases efficiencies.
- Searching for a cost-effective, easy-to-implement HR solution that decreases workloads & increases efficiencies for employee onboarding, enrollments, benefits, HRIS, and administration.
- HR is tired of operating in old redundant ways that are inefficient and looking for technology that increases efficiency and eliminates unnecessary HR tasks.
- Surprised to learn that government agencies can fine employers $110/day per/EE for not meeting COBRA & Compliance guidelines and shocked their medical carriers are not responsible for providing this protection which we solve with an easy-to-implement tool for avoiding costly fines.
BBG provides full-service insurance benefits. And those include employee benefits, technology, compliance, HRIS access, HR administration, payroll, and peo services.
BBG continues to distance itself from other benefit agencies because we are very different from the other available alternatives:
- We allow clients the flexibility to choose how they wish to be serviced.
- We provide technology that manages multiple tasks, which decreases administration workloads.
- We are "carrier agnostic," allowing us to provide the best-fit programs while ignoring carrier bonus programs.
- We offer mobile technology, so employees can access their information online, allowing your admin to focus on its core obligations.
- No one handles customer service requests better or is more flexible. It is our specialty.
- Our clients are loyal to us. The majority have been with us from the start – 10+ years. (references available upon request)
My Goal, you ask?
Simple, to "Become your trusted advisor in all things benefits."
AND - "Always Happy to Help!"
I can be reached at RhettR@callbbg.com