Verification Period: July 06, 2020 – July 06, 2021
- Completeness and Accuracy
- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Executive Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Human Resources Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Medicare Supplements
- Student Loan Benefits
- Medicare Part D
- Group Life/AD&D
- Group Disability
- FMLA/Leave & Absence Management
- ACA Compliance and Reporting
- Dependent Eligibility Audits
Creative Benefits, Inc Overview
Creative Benefits, Inc. is an employee benefits brokerage and consulting firm offering innovative and strategic solutions to over 500 clients.
With offices in Newtown Square and Kingston, Pennsylvania, we support small, mid-sized and large employers in the tri-state area and across the country in a variety of industries. At Creative Benefits, our team is dedicated to thinking innovatively, containing costs, and putting your people first - to ultimately build employee benefits strategies that 'insure' your organization's success.
We operate with the following core values at the forefront of all our business dealings and in every relationship. We are...
- Client-Focused Our employees realize that one size does not fit all when it comes to a competitive employee benefits program. We are client-focused in that we customize our team and services around the needs of the organization and its employee population; as well as leverage all carriers to ensure we are offering the most valuable coverage options.
- Collaborative Our employees serve as an extension of our client's human resource, legal, accounting and IT departments. We take a collaborative approach and utilize all external resources and internal talent to develop and provide a streamlined renewal process, a well-rounded benefit package, and ultimately superior service.
- Committed Our team is committed to the success of our clients and their employees and strive to form enduring partnerships. Constantly creating innovative and strategic approaches to combat client pain points, we are dedicated to meeting goals and surpassing expectations.
- Compassionate We are a family-owned, women-led brokerage and consulting firm where empathy for others is ingrained in every facet of our business dealings. Our team is compassionate in their approach to employee service; and strive to go above and beyond to ensure that all enjoy a positive experience and receive tangible results.
Areas of Special Focus
- Benefit Communication
- Benefit Communications
- Benefit Marketplace Solutions
- Employee Communications
- Health and Benefits Consulting
- Healthcare Reform
- Life, Accident and Disability
- Marketing and Renewals
- Medical Claim Analytics
- Medical Claims Analytics
- Open Enrollment Support
- Plan Design
- Reference Based Pricing
- Rx Carveouts
- Self Funded Plans
- Spending Account Administration
- Spending Accounts
- Stop Loss
Areas Served by Creative Benefits, Inc
Creative Benefits, Inc Verified Testimonials
Be the first to review Creative Benefits, Inc
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.