Dominion Insurance of Texas
La Grange, TX 78945
- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Executive Benefits
- Financial Wellness
- Group Disability
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Life/AD&D
- Umbrella Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits
Dominion Insurance of Texas Overview
Dominion Insurance of Texas is here to help you find the most competitive products from financially sound companies that fit your financial and insurance needs. We have been serving Texas business owners of small to medium size businesses and individuals for over 25 years and offer a vast array of products from over thirty companies, such as:
- Group and Individual Major Medical Health Insurance / Indemnity Plans
- Supplemental Plans Accident, Hospital Critical Illness, Dental STD-LTD
- Life Insurance Term, Equity Index UL, Whole Life with Chronic and C I Benefits
- Group and Individual Long Term Care Products
- Sec. 125 and Sec. 105 Cafeteria Plans & Flexible Spending Account
- Buy – Sell Agreement Funding
- Key Man Insurance
- Executive Bonus Plans (Section 165)
- Annuities Fixed Equity Index with Chronic Illness Riders (LTS)
- Final Expense Life Insurance
- SEPS and Defined Benefit Pension Plans,
- Short Term Medical, Medicare Supplemental Plans, Dental/Vision,
Whatever your needs may be, Dominion Insurance of Texas is dedicated to assisting you in finding the right product with the best company based on service, support, and price. Let Dominion Insurance of Texas take the headache and hassle out of the equation. Our job is to put you and your loved ones at ease.
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please wait... your payment is currently being processed.
Do not press the back button or refresh the page.