- Group Health Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Medicare Part D
Emerald Medicare Overview
It is often a mystery for those “Turning 64” to start the transition, to understand and maximize Medicare coverage.
We provide coverage you can trust, with a range of options to meet your needs and budget:
Medicare at age 65 is mandatory and is one of the more important decisions made in one 60’s and for many working adults is more complicated than expected.
These are the stats:
- 57% of baby boomers say they had a "poor understanding" of Medicare.
- 72% of boomers didn’t know that most Americans on Medicare pay premiums, copays, and deductibles.
- One in seven thought Medicare was free.
- Only 14% knew that Medicare does not cover long-term care.
It is no surprise that managing health care expenses and the out-of-pocket expenses are one of the biggest financial worries of many retirees.
- 43% erroneously believe that Medicare will cover nearly all their health care costs in retirement.
- Many people want advice about Medicare and supplemental plans, long-term care, and how much money they may need to cover health care in retirement.
- 15% feel they have a trusted resource to help them understand, prepare for, or manage retirement health-related expenses. Turn to me!
At Emerald Medicare, that’s what we do, and what we offer—systematic yet customized Medicare analysis along with objective advice. Please call us to schedule some time to review your specific options. All phone calls, meetings, and advice complimentary.
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.