Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Executive Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Human Resources Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Group Life/AD&D
- Group Disability
- ACA Compliance and Reporting
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Holmes Murphy Overview
WHY HOLMES MURPHY
Why Holmes Murphy? The answer is simple – we’re pretty irresistible. We have an awesome culture where everyone plays to their strengths and contributes to who we are and want to be. We live this out through our hope-filled goals called “Aspirations.”
- COUNT ON ME – We are accountable for our actions and committed to quality, intelligence, timeliness and accuracy.
- CELEBRATE – We genuinely find joy in the success of our customers, colleagues and others.
- SHARE ABUNDANTLY – We share ideas, experiences, opportunities, joy and workload.
- UNITY OVER UNIFORMITY – Our strength is in how we bring together unique talent, experiences and perspectives to serve our customers.
- HEALTH MATTERS – Health matters because people matter. We use insurance and risk management to create positive change in people’s lives.
- COURAGEOUS INFLUENCE – We are willing to risk the status quo to challenge ourselves, our customers and our industry to think differently to achieve superior results.
- LEAVE GOOD FOOTPRINTS – An impression is left with every encounter. We conduct ourselves in a professional manner to gain trust and respect.
As an Employer of Choice, Holmes Murphy is committed to providing an amazing total rewards program, where employees are recognized and rewarded for their contributions and provided opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
We are dedicated to a comprehensive total rewards program, including compensation (base pay and annual incentives), benefits, total well-being and personal/professional growth, all while recognizing successes, which we believe demonstrates:
- How we care about our employees and attract, retain and motivate the highest performing talent.
- The ease in which our employees can understand and leverage all offerings of the program.
- Our desire to influence positive, healthy behaviors with accountability and incenting consumerism and risk management.
- Personal and professional development, while building relationships and teams.
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.