InSouth Insurance Services
Mooresville, NC 28117
- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Executive Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Human Resources Solutions
- Individual Health Insurance
- Medicare Part D
- Medicare Supplements
- Voluntary Benefits
InSouth Insurance Services Overview
In today’s global economy, employers are looking for professional and knowledgeable advocates to partner with when tackling the task of developing a cost effective employee benefit program. Our approach to benefit plan design comes from our many years of experience as an independent brokerage firm.
We have preferred access to a comprehensive suite of employer funded and voluntary insurance products for clients of all sizes. InSouth has a successful track record providing benefit solutions for over a decades in North Carolina. We specialize in employee benefit administration and simplification. We can help you reduce your strain on human resources administration, improve employee satisfaction and productivity, and increase employee loyalty.
Brokerage and Consulting services include but are not limited to:
Request For Proposal (RFP) submission and review to qualified insurance carriers
- Detailed market analysis of bid results
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) comparison by ZIP code
- Cost containment strategies
- Healthcare reform planning
- Return on Investment (ROI) analysis from Wellness Programs.
- Life & AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- Critical Illness
- Key Man /Executive Life Plans
- Life & AD&D ($150,000 Guarantee Issue)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- Voluntary Accident & Cancer Plans
- Short term medical
- Individual medical & dental
- High Risk Pool Coverage (in applicable States)
- Medicare products
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please wait... your payment is currently being processed.
Do not press the back button or refresh the page.