Insurance Office of AmericaIOA’s employee benefits team, consider it done! Low Rates, Best Tech!
Tampa, FL 33607
- ACA Compliance and Reporting
- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Commercial Auto Coverage
- Dependent Eligibility Audits
- Group Disability
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Life/AD&D
- Human Resources Solutions
- PEO Solutions
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Insurance Office of America Overview
IOA makes the complex simple! Our goal is to become an extension of your HR department. Our Tampa team has over 100 years of HR and Benefits experience. Expect to receive fast and boutique level service. We care deeply about our entreprenurial business owners and their employees.
- Providing the lowest rates in the market with access to the newest and best in class programs with traditional health insurance carriers and third party administrators.
- Prepare for creative solutions, leveraging level funding, wellness, and GAP plan strategies that reduce cost and improve plan coverage!
- Gain access to cutting edge benefits technology at no additional cost that will make your benefits process paperless, modern, and enjoyable for your entire company.
- Compliance and Reporting. Consider it done. ERISA Wrap Docs, Section 125 Plans, 5500, PCORI, MLR, CMS, 1095C's.
- Payroll, Workers Comp, 401k servics all under one roof with low pricing.
- PEO Options also available.
IOA and our service model is unlike any other broker firm in the marketplace. We are driven by heart and soul and not shareholders. Let us earn your business!
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.