- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Executive Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Human Resources Solutions
- Retirement Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- PEO Solutions
- FMLA/Leave & Absence Management
- ACA Compliance and Reporting
Mercer - New York Overview
At Mercer, we understand the rapid pace of change in healthcare and benefits and a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work for your diverse workforce and unique needs. We help midsize businesses and large employers attract and retain talent by customizing and optimizing health and benefit offerings to deliver better health, long term value, and simplified experience for everyone. For more than 80 years, we’ve turned our insights to help businesses take action and employees and their families lead healthier, happier lives.
How employers of all sizes benefit from Mercer’s experience as #1 in HR Consulting for 15 years and #1 Benefits Broker four years in a row:
Local Team + National Scale
• Our local team is an extension of your team and on your side, year-round
• Strategy, solutions, and support built around your business and people
• National resources to bring the best of Mercer to your specific needs
• Expert consultants who know your business and have benchmarks / tools to help you make smarter decisions
• Access to specialists from actuaries to licensed clinical pharmacists and wellness experts to tackle your tough challenges
• Wealth of resources to help you stay on top of issues that matter to you
• Maximizing financial gain with our scale, know-how, and leverage: we are the #1 broker in the US with fully insured premiums
• We take our large market resources and implement them within our mid-size clients
Innovation that Works
• Tools to identify full-range of cost-saving opportunities from plan design to consumer empowerment and purchasing coalitions.
• Solutions that fuse consulting, brokerage and technology to measurably improve cost, quality and experience
• Pre-vetted digital health solutions from our Center for Health Innovation/Labs
• Marketplace 365 to assist your employees in making informed insurance choices.
• We are also proud to exclusively offer a revolutionary new employee-centric app designed to provide your employees full access to all their health and benefit resources in the palm of their hand.
Please contact us to learn how we can partner with you to help achieve your goals. Mercer has additional office locations in NY, NJ and CT to help serve your needs.
For more information please visit mercer.com
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.