Verification Period: April 30, 2020 – April 30, 2021
- Completeness and Accuracy
- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Executive Benefits
- Financial Wellness
- Group Health Insurance
- Human Resources Solutions
- Retirement Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- PEO Solutions
- Medicare Supplements
- Consumerism Solutions
- Student Loan Benefits
- Medicare Part D
- Group Life/AD&D
- Group Disability
- FMLA/Leave & Absence Management
- ACA Compliance and Reporting
- Dependent Eligibility Audits
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Insurance periodicals, newsletters, and websites
- Employee Perks
OneDigital Health & Benefits Company Overview
We design benefit programs that work for you. Get to know us:
- A dynamic team. Our people, much like yours, are our most valuable asset. We are knowledgeable, committed, and continually working for you. We are the team behind your team.
- Experience. We have been designing and managing cost-effective benefit plans for over 30 years. Our staff has expertise in underwriting, funding, compliance, wellness, technology, retirement plans and human resources. OneDigital stays current and we know what works.
- Strategic focus. We learn your business priorities to deliver creative benefit plans that meet today’s needs, while planning for the future. We think beyond the basics, helping you make informed decisions for your organization’s bottom line and your employees.
- Skillful navigation. OneDigital expertly guides you through your benefit challenges. From compliance to communications, we take the burden off you.
- Unbiased advice. As an independent and employee-owned firm, we are accountable only to you. Without ties or obligations to other companies, we quickly adjust to the changing needs of the marketplace and our clients.
- A dedicated ally. From negotiating your renewal to assisting your employees, OneDigital is your advocate and passionately delivers on your behalf.
OneDigital Health & Benefits Company Affiliations
The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to providing the diverse employee benefits community with objective, solution-oriented education, research and information. The International Foundation delivers research findings, education and networking opportunities to thousands of benefits professionals who rely on us for objective, accurate and timely information.
The National Association of Health Underwriters represents more than 100,000 licensed health insurance agents, brokers, general agents, consultants and benefit professionals through more than 200 chapters across America. NAHU members service the health insurance needs of large and small employers as well as people seeking individual health insurance coverage. Every day, NAHU members work to obtain insurance for clients who are struggling to balance their desire to purchase high-quality and comprehensive health coverage with the reality of rapidly escalating medical care costs. As such, one of NAHU's primary goals is to do everything to promote access to affordable health insurance coverage.
For nearly seven decades, SHRM has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States.
Areas of Special Focus
- Employee Communications
- Medical Claim Analytics
- Population Health and Wellness
- Private Exchanges
- Rx Carveouts
- Self Funded Plans
- Supplemental Benefits
Areas Served by OneDigital Health & Benefits Company
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Team at OneDigital Health & Benefits Company
Principal / Consultant
Principal / Consultant
Principal / Consultant
Principal / Director of Legislative Compliance
OneDigital Health & Benefits Company Verified Testimonials
Be the first to review OneDigital Health & Benefits Company
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.