Chantilly, VA 20151
- Benefit Administration Solutions
- Executive Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Medicare Supplements
- Consumerism Solutions
- Medicare Part D
- Group Life/AD&D
- Group Disability
- Dependent Eligibility Audits
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Auto Coverage
Quest Insurance Overview
Quest Benefits, Inc. dba Quest Insurance, is a privately-held, Local Disadvantaged Business Entity (LDBE) certified, insurance agency incorporated in Virginia. We also hold a Small, Woman and Minority Owned Business (SWAM) designation. Our headquarters is located at 4433 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Suite A, Chantilly, VA 20151.
Quest Insurance was established in 1992 and has over 150 years of combined experience providing medical, dental, vision, life, and short and long-term disability insurance. We specialize in ACA compliance, enrollment and termination (including COBRA processing), claims, and audit support. From a Property and Casualty perspective, Quest currently provides OCIP administration services for large municipal clients, including the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) and the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water).
The “QUEST WOW” Factor:
- Year-round boots on the ground with onsite employee enrollment orientation service at multi-site locations.
- Stay abreast of what sets various carriers apart from the competition
- Quest Benefits employs a diverse team of individuals that will provide enrollment services in Spanish, French, Tagalog, Vietnamese, German, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, and Ghanaian.
- Quest on-site/on-call staff members to enroll new employees, newly qualified employees (based upon qualifying life events), and any other eligible employees.
- Quest Benefits provides unmatched, timely turnaround for claims advocacy, employee terminations, and customer support services.
- Ongoing brain sharks and online tutorials to familiarize employees with online portals, smartphone apps, provider comparisons, where applicable, based on scores for affordability, professional history, patient experience, and electronic claims access.
- Off-cycle fliers and giveaways to engage employees on what’s new and trending.
- Conversation starters (in multiple languages) for families to make informed decisions when selecting their Medical Carrier.
- Quest will participate in health engagement strategies that continuously support the growth of employee participation including carrier-focused biometric screenings, health fairs, and other community marketing outreach opportunities.
About The Service
Elevate Benefits, LLC owns and operates SHRM Broker Finder, a software as a service (SaaS) platform. Our platform supports your independent research, vetting and hiring processes. The company facilitates introductions and exchange of information between parties seeking and offering solutions. We are not a licensed financial services entity of any kind and we do not seek to sell or make money from the sale of any employee benefits, financial services or any other regulated products or services. We also do not make specific provider, product or service recommendations. Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.